Click the link below to see the video.
Video: Copying Individual Technics Keyboard Styles to Floppy Disk
This step is for all Technics keyboards that have floppy disk drives.
- Open the folder on your PC that contains the Styles
- Separately, open My Computer (it is called This PC in Windows 8)
- You must have a floppy disk in your disk drive. The floppy disk should have been formatted on your keyboard.
- Double-click on the floppy drive to open.
- Select all of the Styles in a folder and drag them into the floppy drive
- Each folder is pre-prepared to suit one floppy disk ONE FOLDER OF FILES = ONE FLOPPY DISK
I could now take this floppy disk to my KN7000 and LOAD the Style that I want.
In the next video we will copy files to an SD Card (KN7000 and KN2600 only)