December 2015: Our fantastic FREE Prize Draw!
It's easy to enter our FREE Prize Draw to win great software for your Technics Keyboard (or in fact other keyboards) from Strawberry Music!
Keyboard Software: FREE Prize worth £25! (+ FREE POSTAGE or EMAIL delivery)
We've got together with Strawberry Music to put together a FREE Prize Draw for all website members.
The FREE Prize will be £25 to spend on SOFTWARE with Strawberry Music
Here are the Prize Draw rules:
- Join one of our websites below before 7pm on 29th December 2015.
- To Enter - log in to any site any time between now and 7pm on Tuesday 29th December 2015 and you will be automatically entered. Why not join in the forums whilst you're logged in! Introduce yourself and have a chat.
- The Draw will be determined at 8pm on Tuesday 29th December 2015.
- The winner will be entitled to up to £25-worth of software or MIDI files from the Strawberry Music website, or £25 off a larger order. The prize must be used in a single transaction. The winner will be notified by email.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days we will re-draw for another winner.
Visit the Strawberry Music website to see what you could choose.
To Enter: Just log in to the site!
The Draw: The website software will automatically collate the IDs of all members who are active on the site between now and the close of the draw. I'll draw one at random using the facilities of Random.org
1 to 10 hours
More than 10 hours
You can complete our other surveys for fun - Click Here
Technics KN7000 and PR604 / 804 On Screen Music
Here's an example of some of the great software you could choose as a Prize Draw Winner, available exclusively from Strawberry Music!
Created for the KN7000 and PR604/804, there are three exclusive titles making up the ‘On Screen Music’series.
The musical arrangements themselves have been written specifically to take advantage of the amazing range of sounds and styles that are currently available.
Written to an easy to moderate standard, these are not the usual basic tune and simplified chords; you’ll find lovely harmonies and instrumental breaks that will spice up your normal performance style.
The on-screen music is clear and easy to read and shows all of the control information as it happens!
‘Classic Latin Hits’
1. Begin the Beguine
2. Desifi nado
3. In the still of the Night
5. Night and Day
6. The shadow of your Smile
7. Amor Amor
8. Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White
‘Classic Contemporary Ballads’
1. Arthurs Theme (Best that you can do)
2. The way we were
4. Solitaire (Sedaka)
5. You've got a Friend
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. Send in the Clowns
8. Windmills of your Mind
‘Classic Swing Hits’
1. Birth of the Blues
2. Cheek to Cheek
3. Have you met Miss Jones?
4. Jeepers Creepers
5. But not for me
6. Stompin' at the Savoy
7. I could write a book
8. They can't take that away from me
For Help - Post a message in the Forums
The Comments area below is for feedback about this page specifically. Your feedback is invaluable. Every comment that is posted on the websites is read and taken into account.