Video: Copying many Technics Keyboard Styles to SD Card
This step is only for KN7000 and KN2600 owners because only these keyboards can read SD Cards.
You must have the Licensed version of KN-SDExplorer software installed.
Click Here to get KN-SDExplorer (Opens in a New Window)
- Open the folder on your PC that contains the Styles
- Separately, open My Computer (it is called This PC in Windows 8)
- Your SD Card must be inserted. Right-Click on your SD Card and select "Explore SD Card". This runs KN-SDExplorer
- Make folders on the SD Card so that you can copy the Styles to them
- Select all the styles in a folder, Right-click them and select Copy. Click in the SD-Explorer window, then Right-click and paste
- All of hte Styles will transfer correctly onto the SD Card